Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Watch out for ...


Hello Everybody,
I know it's been forever since I've done anything but Its time for me to get on and stick to the things I start. So in this entry i'm going to be talking about bargain hunting!! Haha for some reason it really runs in my family, we all do it. You can find really good deals anywhere, you just have to take the time to look and if you're like me... take a double dip in the store haha Anyways here are some things that I picked up for GREAT prices that I just couldn't pass...
These tank tops shown above were from a clothing shop called RAVE and I picked up those couple of tanks for only .99 cents a piece! They're great for laying or just wearing alone.


This long black shirt from Wet Seal was originally 21.50 as you can see then the price was dropped to 13.99 with and extra 70% off so with tax I ended up paying around 4.55 or something like that. The thing with this shirt is that is also has a necklace and it was on clearance b/c the chain was broke (which is removable might I add) but with links like those all you need is some sturdy tweezers and they can pinch them right back together;) !


I picked up these set of lashes and the pack of single lashes from the .99 cent store!! They are plastic:( but its from the dollar store its not gonna get any better than that and if it does, let me know ! haha But ANYWAYS they weren't uncomfortable on my eye but the thing with plastic eyelashes is that they have a shine to them but it don't bother me, usually ppl can tell a fake when they see one anyways lol.

So the couple of items above I also picked up at a dollar store, they were all a dollar each! and seeing as how they are brand names I had to grab a few, and these are things I love using.



So I used my Sephora gift card to pick up some items and I had to make the most of it, I had 20$ to spare, and my bargain senses were telling me to grab these because chances of me getting a hold of it later (my common mistake) will be slim to none. So I got each item for 10$ each and if you're into makeup, you'd know those are some steal and especially for NARS ?!?! Am I great or what!?!? haha nah, im just kidding
And I stopped off at Big Lots and saw some liquid foundation and seeing as how I need to start building my kit to do makeup I thought I'd pick a couple of these Loreal HIP items up for only 1.50 EACH !!! (the MAC foundation pumps fit these bottles too, I tried;) !) You can also find these at drugstores but prices range from about $7-10.00 (correct me if im wrong) and I tried one on in my skintone and they work GREAT! I had flawless skin and great coverage w/o the feeling of actually wearing liquid foundation.

So all in all, looking around and shopping at bargain stores really aren't that bad nor are they embarrassing, if youre an impulse shopper then bargaining might not be so bad, I mean come on you can't say I didn't find good deals cause I DID ! Just always be on a lookout for the things you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment