Sunday, October 10, 2010

You never know

Have you ever had one of those days where you're just like, "I feel like looking pretty and going to do nothing in public" haha (that's kind of lame that I just laughed at that but anyways...) Well one day I was having one of those days. I was like, "hmmmm, I think I'ma do my makeup and have lunch at work" which is lamesauce because who goes to their job on their DAY OFF to eat lunch by themselves.. who cares my hubby was gone for an extended period of time and I was bored.. So BACK TO THE POINT OF THIS BLOG -> I was having one of those days and LOOK who I got a chance to meet!!! Nigel Barker.. He looked so familiar and I was like Im sure I've seen him, but then I just kept eating. It wasn't until our secretary was like, "Go take a picture with him!!! He's from America's Next Top Model!!" Then I waited until he was done with his lunch.. because I'm not rude enough to inturupt his lunch yaknow..

But you never know who you'll see when you're out and about so look your best. And FYI Looking your best doesn't always mean you have to wear makeup. Sometimes I feel better with makeup on and sometimes I feel BEST when Im just Au Natural. So feeling your best has to do with your confidence and attitude so ALWAYS look your best!!

Heres one of the photos I took with Nigel Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment